Okay, so I realise I was a bit slow to put up this post and, honestly, I wasn’t going to. Then I got thinking (there’s trouble right there) and it occurred to me that I should put up a post about what I would like to achieve or work towards achieving in 2012.
2012 is the year that I want to make things happen. I want to be very focused this year. I want to learn to be a better person. I want to enjoy myself more. I want to travel somewhere I haven’t been before. I want to reconnect with old friends.
- Have a polished manuscript of Runaway Mortal (May/June)
- Begin first draft of Broken Angel RM#2 (Feb/March)
- Send out queries for Runaway Mortal (June/July)
- Outline Cursed Demon RM#3 (August)
- Finish first draft of Last Summer (Sep/Oct)
- Begin first draft of Siren Song (Nov/Dec)
- Read 100 books this year
- Support more self-published authors
- Re-design blog – new title, banner
- Post book reviews twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On Sunday do a writing related post.
- Host more giveaways
- Travel to a place I haven’t been before
- Do something regularly that I haven’t done before – yoga, martial arts, indoor rock climbing
- Catch up with old friends
- Do the Harbour Bridge climb