I can’t hide it any longer. I have become addicted to blogging.
I have a blog over on Livejournal but I felt the need to create one on Blogger because there is a great community of writers here and I want in. 🙂
I feel the need to do an embarrassing intro:
– On most days I am a 20 year old female
– Everyone refers to my house as “the menagerie” (you will understand why soon enough)
– I enjoy anything related to books – reading, writing, reviewing, even blogging, I guess.
– I am a recovering coffee addict. I have been clean for 7 days which is a huge achievement for me.
– When I am not busy being an aspiring writer, I enjoy cooking and dancing.
– I work in the PR/entertainment industry.
– I have a long-time boyfriend of 5 years, recently turned fiance, who somehow manages to put up with my endless “writer talk” and temper tantrums I throw when I have reached the cliffhanger in a much-loved series and have to wait months for the next book to come out.
I am currently working on:
– The Kat Lyrille series which is a paranormal YA series about angels, demons, wiccan artefacts and all that goodness.
I have put on hold:
– The Serena Merchant series which is a paranormal Adult series about a siren with amnesia.
That’s all you need to know about me for now and the rest you’ll discover soon enough.